41 Garrison Road
Brookline, MA 02445
Support Mental Health Care
Hand in Hand 2017
Make a difference in a woman’s life!Learn more.
The Brookline Center Women's Fund supports free and reduced fee mental health care, programs and services for women and girls in our community.
Women at the Center
Connect with like-minded Brookline women who are building support for women and girls’ mental health. Women at the Center offers women dynamic, social opportunities to strengthen Brookline‘s well-being - and their own - by learning about, sharing and supporting the work of the Brookline Community Mental Health Center.
Women at the Center Leadership Committee:
Michele Fishel and Jacque Francona, co-chairs
Kristina Yee Vitullo
The Women's Fund
The Women's Fund at BCMHC provides comprehensive mental health and social services to Greater Brookline women, from teen-age girls to seniors. Services include:
- Treatment of mental health conditions
- Homelessness prevention
- Project GROW for adolescent girls dealing with bullying
- Social skills groups for girls with autism
- Mommy and Me groups for at-risk moms
- In-home family therapy
- Violence prevention
Women in Need:
- Every hour, 7 women turn to the Center for mental health care.
- 48% are victims of abuse or violence.
- Last year, the Center provided 8,500 free or reduced fee visits to low-income women.
- Attend events and discussions pertaining to women's issues
- Connect with women in the community to help create change
- Support The Women's Fund financially to ensure that women have the mental health services they need, when they need them, regardless of the ability to pay.
How your support helps:
- $1,400: Provides 10 free care visits for a woman in need
- $2,500: Provides one year of group therapy for a woman in need
- $5,000: Supports one year-round social skills group for girls with autism
All sizes of gifts are welcome and make a difference to the well-being of women in our community.
For more information about Women at the Center or to support in the Women's Fund, please contact Nancy Vineberg at: 617-277-8107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.