41 Garrison Road
Brookline, MA 02445
Support Mental Health Care
Hand in Hand 2017
Make a difference in a woman’s life!Learn more.
As a community agency serving Brookline for fifty years, we are committed to insuring accessibility to our services. Our staff provides a range of services in the Brookline Schools and in clients’ homes. Services include:
- Home-based Counseling for Individuals and Families
- School-based Therapy for Children and Adolescents
- Brookline Resilient Youth Team
- School Consultation
- Crisis Intervention
- Homeless Families Outreach Programs
- Community Assistance Network
The Center provides comprehensive outpatient treatment services for adults, children, and families for a wide range of emotional problems and diagnoses. Many kinds of services are available within our Center, so we can manage complex problems and adapt our approaches to the particular needs of the individual and his/her family.